2011年11月10日星期四

christian louboutin replica shoes the two defines the exceptional

My silence, West decide this guy, christian louboutin sale really nice, why you can never learn to lie?

I put the cup filled with water, forced to put in front of him, a word for word with emphasis:" uncle, this is black tea, nuanwei."

" Still useful?" He looked at me sadly.

"Don't say enough." I didn't say the command by using the tone.

Uncle laugh out, while patting meThis, and my grandmother share.

" Uncle," I think the fingertips numb, suffering increasingly heavy feeling of suffocation, I asked him," the girl, who is born dead girl, is my sister? She have a name?"

"." Uncle nodded," she told West Yang, flying Yang, is your uncle from."

" Living for thirty years," I laugh at myself," I didn't know there was a man named Zheng Xiyang."

" Later on like this for ten years," Uncle crossed his arm in the chest "" West decide a little big, who is also smart, I think has forgot that he is not your uncle biological children, but there is such a day, I go to work, pick up the" City daily", see above a missing person, said to be looking for August 2, 1981 11 at noon in the city people's Hospital at the door that one family. There are particular described an old woman and her three sons. This advertisement is very strange, our colleagues are still in discussion. But I was confused, I know the advertiser must be Xi Jue birth parents, I will go to your father and your uncle called them, your dad said we spent the night together to discuss countermeasures -- but in the afternoon, your uncle go -- heart disease, we all don't know, he was so young to have heart disease, your dad said, is to be always on tenterhooks years of, boiled. Who knows! Uncle cup, drink some cold drop of black tea," the rest of the things you'll see. The first is your uncle, then is your aunt, then West decide to my child. At that time the house so big things, we also have no mind to the ad, and later, the notice and no longer appeared in the newspaper, also no other news, flash, so many years passed."

" Uncle," I licked the chapped lips," really great, such a big thing, these year you every day watching the West decide in front of you dangling, you should eat to sleep, you."

I'm used to it. He sighed heavily," I thought that as long as I live for the day, I kept this secret for a day. Then one day I discovered that, apart from me, who know the secret, not in. Now I don't know myself -- so I think there should be a person knows this matter, if my body is not a problem, I said to you when I didn't come today. If I really ... If Xi Jue parents one day come, I said the event, home to at least know what happened -- your grandmother said, they would have no place, I want to tell you three", it is her that everything to hang on the face, you, you more attention, more will decide, and I can't see it, it is up to you to decide whether to tell you, three uncles, let the West decide I know, if someone comes looking for him to do, are you, I out of sight out of mind." He hesitated for a moment, "and, in any case, you are good, the West decide it, help me to stretch the company, until at least the music can really independent so far ... East Ni, I put the home to you."

Person who knows the secret will die, but uncle decided to let the secret to live, so, he chose me.

" I thought," a stiff smile make my cheek feel a little strange itch," I thought, I am not the child -- but, however, is actually the West decide, what a joke."

" It is your father or uncle," undoubtedly waving his arm," he nothing, he needed an excuse to complete your mother -- how can you not this child? You don't know, you little time longer and your aunt is as like as two peas,, you have an aunt, my sister, your uncle 's sister, but she only live eight years old .... I mean, until the age of eight, you are like her, you are grown up after getting more like your mother -- so those at sixes and sevens. I never believe. East neon, the children crying ... ...."

I jumped as if wakening from a dream. Think mind abnormal awake, awake to the surrounding all things quietly issued a tiny vibrating sound. " Uncle," go to the bedroom door and asked me suddenly look back," you believe me, I have something to tell you," I try to smile," but I don't tell you now. I will wait for your body no problem will cheap christian louboutin shoes tell you, no matter it is diagnosed, or after the operation, but uncle, do you remember, you have to refuel, physicians should you do you listen to -- you have not listened to my story." No time to see the expression on his face, I turned around, with the last bit of strength and spirit support their final normal sentence words," not early, uncle let me send you home, then I will go to the store." Follow me into the room, closing the door behind, I know my body like a broken broken strings, also know their own shed floods down one's cheeks.

You fool, Xi jue. Fool, Xi jue. Thank you, Xi Jue, thank you.

Back in eleventh.

Meimei

Rubber band in the fracture of the moment has come to life,

Because this seems to come unexpectedly fracture,

Can finally released

It hides the burst.

On those days I just wake up, in the shop. From opening to closing, - sometimes I take Zheng Chenggong, because uncle soon to be operation, only open his stomach, the doctor can determine whether or not the shadows of evil, so this time I do not want to let the three uncles to worry about my things. I can put his walker is fixed in a corner behind the bar -- he never walk, only barely stand it, give him a gadget, is sometimes presented to the customer key chain, sometimes is an empty of sugar small iron box, he can eat with appetite to do good for a long time. I sat on the stool top overlooking him quietly, suddenly I feel that he is a hidden in the light in the forest small mushrooms, completely invisible bar wall behind those shaking of the face, the guests laugh or below for him but is cross head wind.

没有评论:

发表评论