2012年5月10日星期四

Invitation Only Consignment E-Boutique

Designer Vault, LLC, an eBay Power Seller based in southern California, announces the launch of its invitation-only, online consignment boutique. Designer-Vault.com features affordable high-end contemporary and designer women's clothing and accessories - shoes, handbags, small leather goods and jewelry.
JoAnn Jack, Designer Vault consignor, FIDM Instructor, and Industry Professional, gushed, "Thank you, Designer Vault, for finally providing me a way to clean out my closet sans guilt. I am ecstatic knowing my former designer favorites have shipped to fashionable, fabulous new homes!"

Founded by Christina Samoylov, pioneering FIDM graduate and dynamic fashionista, Designer Vault is a hybrid of an exclusive, members-only discount luxury goods site and a more traditional upscale resale e-boutique. By blending highly desirable merchandise with highly competitive prices, Designer-Vault.com aims to change the game in online retail fashion sales.

According to Mrs. Jack, "I cure my fashion cravings on Designer Vault. They do such a tremendous job selling my gently worn designer goods, that they have lured me in as a regular customer. Many of the items they feature are so much more unique, special, and chic than what you might find on other e-boutiques."

没有评论:

发表评论